The noise limit of a woman standing by acid Basnet life, happiness!

Advertisement
The noise limit of a woman standing by acid Basnet life, happiness!


May 3
Kathmandu, the new syndicate was found Basnet Nobel college gate Basantapur to see the gruesome acid gatasala stem suddenly remembered. His face burned with acid gradually corrupted his color was returning. In addition, a smile spread his lips seemed dandhelo the field who could also spawn again felt that munaharu.
His life was a desperate mode birsiraheki puryaidine events of that day, perhaps, so when their currency was happy salbalaeko. People can not carry the burden of pain, lest muskuraunai, smile, even if it is not full of natural colors.
Young female border Pasupatinath the day tuition was studying. Sangeeta came and struck the limit of acid. By this time he had a dream in the near future the only right-SLC have to bring a good number. However, the incident changed his all. Acid both face severely damage him. But then, everyone could see the face of the damage, the psychological damage could not see, it was not common pilgrims to its fulfillment is possible.
Acid attack range Bir Hospital
Partner Sangeeta was targeted by acid attack. However, she is sangitasamgai Basnet was also a victim. Then the boundaries of your life has had mahusasa.
Bharkharasamma happy faces seen in the boundaries of the incident lost samjhanasatha happy. "Now that my life was finished, but the hospital found the SLC day 'borders and said,' Out of all my seemingly happy to have returned, but when I remember that incident, I tried to come inside are all happy to disappear. '
Then he sat on the hospital for 37 days for treatment, and the hospital gave the SLC test. 62 per cent passed her SLC bring. Now he has the passage of lawmakers Nobel College 11 class.
SLC test range in the hospital giving
In the meantime, many of them high-ranking person found land. Love, courage, knowing he was today returned to her normal life. A year later, he is now the condition of acid required her, she's doing? beat sabdama
This was life-changing
He remembers the day when I am more than happy to look to. When the event comes to mind, others urge dekhinegari by virtue of my face changed. For me it was a black day. Today-Tomorrow Jiu sometimes to remember is that sirinnaga. I was reading how to make your future better. However, the recipient me thunderbolt. My reading was good. I was the last state to give the SLC.
Khepnuuparyo immediately the physical and mental pain. Parents and other people hausalale SLC ochyanabatai I gave the hospital. Has 62 per cent. I think, if the event had not been attending at least 80 percent.
At that time, I dream to be a singer was carried. Song grade gauthem friend. The program also gauthem school song. That incident changed his purpose I am her.
interest in politics
Now I have a desire for politics. Now I am understanding, our society is very backward orientation. Poverty and asiksale had several problems arise. Therefore, politics and society to build a capable and justice, the fight for the rights of all who are planning to have. It is the first complete his studies. Now I am studying in class 11 lawmakers Nobel College. Plus to read after political. Acid incident, I met many politicians. Many student leaders were also met. I returned to the hospital, and hospital, especially when supported me ANNFSU student leaders. Nabin dd, including all of the elders has given me courage. They have, I am inspired uniforms.
Acid trunk brought a new mode of life
The incident, my life is completely changed. What happened to not delete it, as I try to forget, but the incident jarred life. Now look, come to life, tragic event. But, whatever duuhkhabata also realize uthnupardo. The incident was brought anguish to himself. However, the outcome of live worm also came in together. Following the incident, I had the opportunity to know some new feel. Now, many have found an emotional and moral. Many also perceive sahanuubhuti. Many care. Paving the way many people darsaunuuhuncha sympathy. Photo khicauna like to encourage you to talk. When this happens, we feel happy. The college also has upped me free. Life, and show some courage that has increased.
All that is good, even though sometimes sad heart. Recalling the incident can not take care of yourself. Our family is too weak economically. Father listening to the work of the store security guard. It is very difficult to stay in Kathmandu. I shall now monthly three thousand medicine. The same is struggling to earn money for us.
Mother Care, says you yearn to carry out many returning home was the best place, but it is difficult to think now. It had to marry that boy does not care about that. I explain to my mother.
Since many organizations and individuals who support the latest incident was said. But the event also have not had waned as the commitment of support.
Why do these events take place?
It is a tragedy. Such a phenomenon is to reduce the culprit. He punished. This incident Acid Attack (BK Life) to get the statement also read. How true it is, I do not know. But, I said buujhem, poor country, where discrimination, poverty and illiteracy, there raichan such events occur.
Of course, as rich countries are also taking new crime. However, the society and the state is to blame such events seem lagged. This man should be aware of all of society.
Advertisement

SHARE THIS

Author:

Previous Post
Next Post